Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

What is the best way to erase, or get rid of recorded programs or movies on the HDD, to regain available Disc Space. I read somewhere, that when you delete a program, you may not see a difference in the available disc space.

Thanks, Ray

·
Registered
336 Posts
To erase just an individual program from the HDD, use Direct Navigator on the remote, highlight the program you want to erase, use the right arrow, choose Erase Program.

John

·
Registered
710 Posts
Does the order of the choices in the Direct Navigator when you use the right arrow seem odd to anyone else? ERASE PROGRAM is the first choice! My clumbsy fingers have left me in the erase dialog several times when I did not mean to be. Fortunately, there is a confirmation required, or my HDD would be empty.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses guys.

P.S. Doctor Ray, is that really you in that photo? It gets me cracking up every time i see it, its a good one.

Ray

·
Registered
710 Posts
Yes, that's me. I am a college professor, and have to attend graduation in academic regalia. That's what I'm wearing (and I own it, even though I wear it only once a year). To me, it is sort of silly, and that's why I am acting sort of goofy. I think of graduation as Halloween-- we get dressed up, then walk around for a while beginning at dusk. Someone else gets the treats, though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.