AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to make the best out of a very odd area I am using. The challenge is I would like to use one 3 seat row instead of a couch . But only have 103 inches to work with! And that's max edge to edge with no passing.

Does anyone have, seen, used, etc. a set Eros, Matinee, or Lorenzo that htoutlet.com has?

Do you guys have any comments about these sets? Or if not these ones, ones that are less then 100 inches, that's the key! If not, will have to shop a decent couch I guess. Thanks for any help / feedback one these!

(will be getting black, below pix are just best ones I could find to post)

The Eros is 93 inches

The Matinee is 85 inches

The Lorenzo is 97 inches

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Berkline 13175's are 91" for a straight row of three and 97" for a curved row of three. They are reasonably priced too from Roman ( www.rtheaters.com ).

On the more expensive end (but with more options), you could look at the Berkline 45004's or the even smaller 45088's (though if you are over 5'11, the backs may be too low for you).

·
Registered
88 Posts
There are a number of options as referenced above from Berkline that will work for those dimensions but another factor you should consider is the quality for the price. Considering a brand name like Berkline with a comprehensive warranty - a testament to quality - should also be brought into the equation. What was your budget for the seats?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts