AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The endzone SD camera in is really taking away from ESPN's spectacular coverage of this wonderful game. This is the first time I remember seeing an SD camera in ESPN's HD coverage in a long time.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wonder if it has something to do with the person on the camera crew that suffered a heart attack. Do you think the camera was damaged during the incident?

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
ESPN uses SD cameras for some sideline & end-zone shots in NFL games, too. I'd rather see nothing at all than blown-up 480i.

When I watch ESPN shows like SportsCenter, I skip over the SD highlights. That way, it takes only 15 to 20 minutes to watch a whole hour of SportsCenter!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Syzygy
When I watch ESPN shows like SportsCenter, I skip over the SD highlights. That way, it takes only 15 to 20 minutes to watch a whole hour of SportsCenter!
You must take a 10-minute nap halfway though. :)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
ROFLOL! :D

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I thought that I was the only one who noticed, THANK GOD. I thought old age was catching up on me and I had momentarily lost my vision. What a great game. I was there on the 30 yard line 15 rows up, and I am so glad that Chris Rix is out of there. This kids great (Wyatt Sexton). His high school stats are fantastic. He had a 4.0 GPA in high school. Chris can't even make it to his finals. Parks in handicap spaces. What an egotistical loser.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by plasmamaniac
I thought that I was the only one who noticed, THANK GOD. I thought old age was catching up on me and I had momentarily lost my vision. What a great game. I was there on the 30 yard line 15 rows up, and I am so glad that Chris Rix is out of there. This kids great (Wyatt Sexton). His high school stats are fantastic. He had a 4.0 GPA in high school. Chris can't even make it to his finals. Parks in handicap spaces. What an egotistical loser.
You're soooo lucky. I miss going to the games. I went to all the home games last year and the Clemson game. Now all we have to do is get rid of Jeff Bowden and everything will right.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great game! Good to see the defense dominating again, and the offense is clicking with Sexton in there now. I was hoping to get back to Tally to see a game this season, but it's looking like it won't happen.

Aside from the non-HD cameras, it looked great. I was surprised they even bothered with showing footage from the non-HD cams. Looked really bad.

Go Noles!

Rob.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
AFH, I feel the same way. Get Jeff Bowden out of there and just let Bobby recruit and get Mark Richt back. Bobby held him back for so long. God is this kid great. Go to the Seminoles online and look at his stats from high school. Look at his GPA. He is very smart. Look at his interception stats, fumble stats (I believe Chris Rix has that honor, along with most handicap parking spaces parked in, what a joke. He cost us at least 2 Miami games and at least one National Chanpionship. In 4 years what has he learned? Do do it all by himself so he's a hero)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.