AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do I go about getting espn 3? I have fios, a 35/35 wideband connection, ithought i added all the necessary apps to hook up. i wanted to watch the florida game.

any and all help would be appreciated

rviele
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzoll /forum/post/20936615


ESPN3 is only a online streaming service.

Or on an xbox360
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
683 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rviele /forum/post/20934179


how do I go about getting espn 3? I have fios, a 35/35 wideband connection, ithought i added all the necessary apps to hook up. i wanted to watch the florida game.

any and all help would be appreciated

rviele

It would help to know what problems you have. One requirement is that your ISP offers the service. If I assume fios to specify Verizon, they do. In general, go to espn3.com and sign in or register, as appropriate.


If I enter verizon espn3 into Google, the first hit (link is incomplete in this paste) is


Verizon | High Speed Internet - Get help with ESPN3.com
www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp/highspeed/.../85376.htm

Do I have to pay to get ESPN3.com? No. You can view all the content as a qualified subscriber to Verizon Online Internet Service. How do you get ESPN3.com? ...


Perhaps too late for THIS game ... sorry.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,481 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCF68 /forum/post/20937639


Only if your ISP has the rights to ESPN3.

Actually with a 360, it does not matter if your ISP has rights, since you are paying a fee through the Live cards to view.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzoll /forum/post/0


Actually with a 360, it does not matter if your ISP has rights, since you are paying a fee through the Live cards to view.

Actually you are wrong again. In order to have FULL access to espn3 ,you still need an espn3 affiliated provider regardless of your xbox live subscription. Without an affiliated provider you can only access basic clips etc. And considering the OPs actual problem involves watching full games, your information is false as he cannot do this without an affiliated provider.


Again, maybe a little verification before posting misleading stuff would save others a lot of time. Took 2 seconds to find...

http://espn.go.com/espn3/faq#36


Edited a few times for clarity.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weags /forum/post/20939818


Actually you are wrong again. In order to have FULL access to espn3 ,you still need an espn3 affiliated provider regardless of your xbox live subscription. Without an affiliated provider you can only access basic clips etc. And considering the OPs actual problem involves watching full games, your information is false as he cannot do this without an affiliated provider.


Again, maybe a little verification before posting misleading stuff would save others a lot of time. Took 2 seconds to find...

http://espn.go.com/espn3/faq#36


Edited a few times for clarity.

problem solved. thanks to all who replied
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top