AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight on Conan O'Brien for those who haven't seen the schedule yet. Conan is going to go crazy, perhaps letting out one of his patented grrrrrrrr expressions.....last experienced by Halle Berry to my knowledge. But Conan may meet his match here. I recall on Leno when he picked Eva up and carried her to the guest chair, and she chided Senator John McCain for decling her "pick me up" plea.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by igreg
Tonight on Conan O'Brien for those who haven't seen the schedule yet. Conan is going to go crazy, perhaps letting out one of his patented grrrrrrrr expressions.....last experienced by Halle Berry to my knowledge. But Conan may meet his match here. I recall on Leno when he picked Eva up and carried her to the guest chair, and she chided Senator John McCain for decling her "pick me up" plea.
Are you talking about Eva Longoria ? :p

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
After watching this last night, all I can say is she and Conan can really take a lickin' !! :p

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I never watched Conan until he went HD a little while ago. I have to say, he is much funnier with his female guests. I think his show is kinda mediocre otherwise, but watching him interact with a beautiful woman can be hilarious.

Oh, Eva was gorgeous.

Sooke

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vurbano
who cares? Unless shes nude why start a thread for this bologna?
i care, vurbano . :)

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vurbano
She bumped her head today.
huh? :confused:

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
thanks, jd, but i still think she looks better here ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.