AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
18,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...where EVERYTHING actually went right?

1) Every VDC tube you installed in the last 24 hours focussed perfectly with no flaws? (all 6 of them!)

2) The money from sales you were expecting got transferred into your account on the right day at the right time.

3) There will be 4 new 9" projectors to play with tomorrow and over the weekend as soon as they clear customs?

4) And miracle of all miracles, the absolutely stunning 20-something YO super ultra hot bank teller chick that you've been lusting over for the last 18 months informs you as you make a deposit that she just moved out of her boyfriend's place last Friday 'cause it's O-V-E-R!

(YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!)

Which leads to today's technical question:

How long a time should elapse between when you know about the breakup of a 3 year relationship and the day that you ask her out?

;)

Curt

· Registered
3,480 Posts
You already waited to long:)

She is telling you she is interested by letting you know that she is moving on.

You know the rules Curt, you now have to post pictures.

Make sure the pictures include good close ups of the tube faces:)

Deron.

· Registered
18,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guaranteed if I posted pix of this one you guys would all hate me. trust me on this one.

But of course, if I get a date and managed to bring a digital camera, this is the first place I'd post..;)

Curt

· Registered
3,480 Posts
Curt No.

You should know what we here are really interested in.

The PJ's.

Show us the tubes! ("let us hear those guns" 1941)

Deron.

· Registered
6,140 Posts
You snooze you loose. If she's that hot, your not the only interested depositer. Best endorse that deposite ASAP...

Chip

· Registered
4,531 Posts
Curt,

Are you sure you want to date someone that has access to your personal information and bank info, pin numbers? If you do then dont p*#s her off. Doug

What happened to the last one?

· Registered
5,033 Posts
Curt

There must be something really weird going on.

Not onlly am I finally digging my a$$ out of debt, and all my recent family problems are over, but..

I have become friends with a woman that could blow any playmate of the year out of the water, with a brain that is equal or better than anyone I've ever met, including myself (duh) and anyone on the forum. I am not Slim Shady ok... I'm not AAArhnold Shwarsenfreaking huge.... But for some weird ass reason she actually seems to be seriously unendingly interested in me. So much so that she pays to go out, she pays just to see me. She doesn't care that I drive a crap car and as far as she knows I don't even own a thing (never seen the HT)...

No, this is not BS guy talk, I mean for real! I don't know what, but there is some weird $hit that is happening my friends.

This is despite the fact that I probably said everything wrong in casual talk as far as "No, I could never handle kids I wouldn't know what to do." (when whe has one) to "I could never see myself in a relationship with her, she's probably way too much for me." (She may be freakier than me.)

What in the hell is going on man? Is it a full moon?

I don't want to know, I'm enjoying every freaking second right now.

Life really has taken a huge dump on me for a while and finallly all the sudden things do a complete 180.

What a ride. What the f...

In answer to the question: "What happened to the last one?" Hmmm... Let me ask you Doug..

Why in the hell did you not see the horrendous "I'm hot, and I'm a *****" thing as scary?

Troy

· Registered
1,285 Posts
Curt,

Seems to me you need to make deposit! And remember. There may be a penalty for early withdrawal:D

· Registered
6,140 Posts
Good thing your only "penalized" on how much you can withdraw...

Chip

· Registered
3,212 Posts
Curt-

nah - stay away, let it wait at least 6 monthes...have you already forgotten your thread of a couple weeks ago? you were behind then; between 4 - nine inchers and everything else, a hot, young, nubile, willing woman would just be more than you would have time for.

where is this bank? :D

· Registered
6,140 Posts
Poor little studmuffin...

Chip

· Registered
865 Posts
Curt, just tell her you have a 9" tube and she's all yours ;)

· Registered
408 Posts
Looks to me like you guys may have gotten your own "convergences" dialed in (and without reading the manual from the sound of Troys!).

I second the vote to see the close up of her ah.. er.. it's tube faces...

· Registered
18,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
THe last one just kinda fizzled out. No massive blowup or anything, but after 5 monhts, isn't it time to rotate anyways?..;)

I was told a long time ago by a yuppie boss of mine that had a REALLY hot wife to do whatever it takes to get a hot chick to go on a date with you. Wine her, dine her, then LEAVE HER ALONE at the end of the date. No hug, no kiss, nothing, thank her and walk away.

By the third date, she'll be sooo insecure as to why you're not making a move, she'll be tearing her clothes off. I've only had the opportunity to test this once so far, and it worked like a hot damn.

Troy, good score, I know where your head spaces are at..;)

It's the 'wait a minute, there's no other guy standing behind me, she's actually talking to ME!" type of thing...

I'll be sure to post again. I think I want to come across as the confident mature guy (haha!) with this one. Asking her out this week is a bit too cheezy, and with her hotness, I think most guys are scared off from her. She too seems to have a decent head on her shoulders, and if I asked her out now, she'd blow me off.

I'd prefer to wait a few weeks, get a date and THEN get blown off..;)

Curt

· Registered
2,055 Posts
What about your vinyl girl? She'll be devastated if you ask her out. be careful

There will be alot of baggage with this new chick, proceed carefully

Quote:
Originally posted by Curt Palme
...where EVERYTHING actually went right?

1) Every VDC tube you installed in the last 24 hours focussed perfectly with no flaws? (all 6 of them!)

2) The money from sales you were expecting got transferred into your account on the right day at the right time.

3) There will be 4 new 9" projectors to play with tomorrow and over the weekend as soon as they clear customs?

4) And miracle of all miracles, the absolutely stunning 20-something YO super ultra hot bank teller chick that you've been lusting over for the last 18 months informs you as you make a deposit that she just moved out of her boyfriend's place last Friday 'cause it's O-V-E-R!

(YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!)

Which leads to today's technical question:

How long a time should elapse between when you know about the breakup of a 3 year relationship and the day that you ask her out?

;)

Curt

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.