AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
First I have heard of this. Can it be any good for so cheap of a price?

I need a scaler to connect to my projector @1024x768.

- Scott

Edit... Sorry I did a search on this unit and found a ton of info. Thanks, I guess we will have to wait and see. I am also looking at the "AVT-3700 " I think my Projector Eiki 984 (Sanyo PLC-XP18N clone) is more of a Data Projector...So this might help

·
Registered
156 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by shine5555
First I have heard of this. Can it be any good for so cheap of a price?

I need a scaler to connect to my projector @1024x768.

- Scott
If you only need 1024x768, the Viewsonic Nextvision N5 is only $142 vs. the N6 at $382 (1280x1024)...

If only Viewsonic had stuck to their original $200 selling price for the N6. It seems to show how little Viewsonic knows about product development, as their expertise seems to be product hype (aka misleading marketing). The price jump from $200 to $400, from May to December, was pathetic...IMO.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
The NV6 is available for order directly from Viewsonic's on-line store. When the NV5 came out a few months ago it was only available directly from Viewsonic for the first few weeks then it went out to their dealers. The NV6 availability may follow this same pattern.

Ron Jones
www.dtvmax.com

·
Registered
156 Posts
True, only Viewsonic has the N6 in stock, for $399, but in a few weeks I am sure many other companies will have them in stock, for much less....($357 is the lowest I have found)...

By early next year, perhaps $280-$330???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.