AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vizio D650i-B2:
I have only 20 days to return this TV to the store before the 90 day limit, but I thought that if I could get it looking good, I'd keep it.
I adjusted the grey scale and it looks great, but I still see cyan and/or magenta over some of the images. Some times the color tracking is good but not always. This colors are new to me since I'm used to RGB but now I have magenta, cyan and yellow. Thanks for any suggestions.:confused:
'

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since I did not get any responses, I will state my own theory on the problem. I checked the color decoder(color tuner), the grey and color test patterns look good but when I look at an image, I see a bluish or reddish overlay. In my opinion the color tuner is not tracking correctly. I would love to hear from the experts on this issue. I only have six days left to return the TV to Costco, they only give you 90 days for an in store return. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Since I did not get any responses, I will state my own theory on the problem. I checked the color decoder(color tuner), the grey and color test patterns look good but when I look at an image, I see a bluish or reddish overlay. In my opinion the color tuner is not tracking correctly. I would love to hear from the experts on this issue. I only have six days left to return the TV to Costco, they only give you 90 days for an in store return. Any ideas?
I'm not sure what might be causing it, but if it doesn't look right, I'd return it while you can.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts