Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No flames please!

Can someone recommend a good exercise DVD (aerobics, etc.) that has good PQ and sound, preferably anamorphic?

If I have to exercise (which I don't enjoy), I may as well get distracted by the technical aspects.

·
Registered
8,441 Posts
Not trying to flame but... Exercise videos are a gimmick and almost no one sticks to any at home program over time. To become physically active requires a change of attitude and life. You need to set goals and join a health club where you will be motivated by other like minded people. You must make it through the first 3 to 4 months with consistency and determination. Then you will become addicted and not be able to live without.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Some of you may have read my profile, one is natural medicine. My before weight was 492 pounds the weight I have been since 1997 is 164 pounds. I take Chromium with brewers yeast AKA nutritional yeast, it has natural appetite supressant.

When first taking it it stops you from having 2 or 3 cheeseburgers, as you increase it from 200 micrograms to what I take now or 1,000 micrograms.

The table of trace weight are 1,000 micrograms equals 1 milligram. 1,000 milligrams equals 1 gram their are 29.5 grams to the USA ounce.

I sit all day in my day chair, then sleep.

Your body if not given a appetite supressant the weight will rise and I was 8 pounds short of 1/4 ton (short 2000

pounds, long is 2,200 lbs)

Our mailman was heavy I showed him the before and after photos, told him how it works then started him on 200 micrograms.

He is now taking 800 micrograms about 4/5 or 1 milligram. He lost 132 pounds so far and he is delighted as more and more people tell him their observation of him looking like he dropped quite a few pounds. Like William stated the more you hear your losing weight the more determined you are to meet your goal.

After your reach your goal you take 1/2 of what you were taking to stay where you are. Many start gaining it back, but if your on chromium with brewers yeast a natural to the body substance you won't gain it back. Chromium is grown off of special yeast cells, that are grown off of hops a product used in making beer. You will not get nervous, or have stomach growls or headaches.

I repeat this substance was made in much higher quantities when you were younger. Age 23 is optimal age when body stop making less. I am into anti-aging by way of natural nutrition, I was trained in this field during my Junior and Senior years of high school. A retired Doctor of Naturopathy at my local Y.M.C.A. Years from 1963 thru 1965 when I graduated from High School. I wish you good health using natural substances of the soil of the Earth. :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by hob
Some of you may have read my profile, one is natural medicine. My before weight was 492 pounds the weight I have been since 1997 is 164 pounds.
Hob, that's amazing.
Quote:
Chromium is grown off of special yeast cells, that are grown off of hops a product used in making beer.
So can't you just drink more beer? :cool:

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
David I said it was grown off of two items special yeast cells and hops. No I don't drink beer at all. I have a glass of red wine about once a week and I celibrate things with some Blueberry Champagne made at the family owned the Renault winery near Atlantic City, NJ

Thank you David every body said it was a very long shot, but I was taught how to use natural products of the body. I just couldn't figure how to get what I needed, I couldn't go to the fields or forests anymore. Years went by I was around 492 or above, I was sent a herb catalog out of the blue.

Here was my answer I could by my herbs through the mail. I have a shipment due in a few days, of items that I take every night. I keep my diabetes at bay and give the body and brain what it got at optimal age 23. I will live longer than most people without diabetes, for most people only takes something when they are sick. I take things every night so I won't get at all. I was good at car maintence now I am excellent in giving my body and brain what it needs, for memory and all autonomic functions. Like I said I wish that you all could see my 2 drivers licenses, even though I don't drive anymore, I still keep them current for identification.

Fatty is on the right and skinny is on the left of my current to 2003, 5 year driving

license. Due to be updated with another skinny picture in year 2003. The person who wants to lose weight and keep it off, you have to use this natural product as long as you want to keep the same weight.

With my diabetes I can still eat ice cream, I just had a hershey bar and I am drinking a 12 oz bottle of birch beer. I only eat one meal a day and a snack every so often on friday evenings. I just viewed Mission To Mars for about the 70th time, it has all of what I like minus space monsters. I wish all the able people a safe and enjoyable weekend, for me it's just another day. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.