AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not really about a PJ but still it is... I guess some of you watched my little 25Mb movie on Z1 and HS10... I had it on my US ftp...

Now. Last night I got this email saying hundreds of people had downloaded this file and that is very nice! That is wicked!

Now to the bad side... it made me exceed my monthly thruput... big time!

They grabbed a 500$ straight from my VISA account! No kidding.

Hopefully I made someone happy BUT I just lost my new DVD player. Can't afford it now... Please feel sorry for me. I need it! :(

I think this is the last time I post a movie here... too scared now! :eek:

If you still have a copy of the movie please cry a little everytime you watch it... I do! :(

Are there any rich people in here who can help me out? I am poor...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hi,

I'm really feeling sorry for you.... I guess the host is pretty greedy....:(

I don't have much money myselves... Actually saving for an apartement...

Regards

AK

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
That sucks, man. Do they have a right to do that???

FWIW I didn't download it. My company is very touchy lately with workers downloading from the Internet so I refrained from that.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I really feel for you if this is true but please tell me what ISP you are using? I am also located in Sweden and I know of no one that would charge you $500 on you VISA like that! I thought that all popular service providers (like Telia, Bostream, Bredbansbolaget etc.) practice flat rate so I don’t get why they should charge you based on what others download from you. There are also plenty of hosts that could host your files for free. Try sending the administrators of Swedish HT-forums like www.minhembio.com or www.dvdforum.nu a mail and ask if they could host the files for you next time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.