AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need two wall mounts for a 46" and for a 37". I'd be really happy if I didn't have to spend $100 for each mount.

Anyone have first hand experience with the Monoprice mounts?

·
Registered
352 Posts
A friend has a Sony 52" in his living room and a Sony 40" in his bedroom, both mounted on Monoprice wall mounts and he has had no problems with them. I think the 52" is around 90 lbs. and the 40 is about 50 lbs.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought a wall mount similar to this one:

http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2

I have a 32" VIZIO and it’s way overkill ... it is real heavy duty and it can extend almost two feet from a wall and the range of motion the mount provides is perfect for our bedroom.

I honestly don’t think you will have any problem with any of Monoprice's mounts, in fact I wouldn’t hesitate mounting the size of displays you are talking about on the mount that I have ... just don’t forget to invest in a decent stud finder!

By the way, the lag bolts that came with my wall mount were metric ... in case that matters.

·
Vendor
93 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzx87 /forum/post/16927821

I need two wall mounts for a 46" and for a 37". I'd be really happy if I didn't have to spend $100 for each mount.

Anyone have first hand experience with the Monoprice mounts?

What manufacture and model were the TV's being mounted?

We have several options to choose from, please advise which would be best suited for your setup:

Low Profile (Fixed) - This is standard mounting. The TV will be flush against the wall with no additional features.

Tilting - Same as the above mentioned Low Profile type, however the mount can now tilt downwards 15 degrees.

Tilting / Swiveling - Same as the above mentioned Tilting type, however the mount now has a cantilever arm for being able to extend away from the wall and swivel directionally left and right for articulated viewing adjustments.

Please advise which of the type of wall mounts mentioned above best suit your interest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts