AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was looking through the SHARP catalog/brochure that was posted here recently, and while I think I'd love the D92U's, I noticed the 46D82U, and 42D72U, which both seem to have (as far as I can tell) everything I want (with the exception of a CableCard Slot.)

I'm wondering if any of these have been seen in stores? If anyone has one at home?

Not only do the D62U issues make me wary, but they don't seem to have some features the 72 and 82 have that I'd like.

The D90U is older, and has the cablecard, the 46" even has the 5 wavelength backlight, 120Hz, and 4ms response, but the inputs are more limited than I'd like or I'd jump on that before stock runs out (assuming there is any now.)

-Kyle

·
Registered
174 Posts
ok i bought the 46 inch 82u today from hhgregg but i have a question. i have regular cable not dig. but i see now that i have a few i guess ota dig. channels. does the tv have a dig. ant. built in and the second question is there are channels like 86.1 that say dig. but nothing is showing up. is this a place holder for a dig. channel or does that mean i can get the channel if i hook up an ant. to the tv. like channel 0 has all of these music channels and channel 89.2 has dig. nbc on it but there are about 15 channels that show up when i ran the auto channel finder at the beginning that show dig. but no sound or picture shows up just a black screen.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.