AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish a/v equipment was like most computer components, in that they are marketed with snap on faceplates that are black or tan. This silver 8300 doesnt fit on my a/v stand since all my other 8 components are black. (even if it comes in black, it is probably doubtful if brighthouse cable carries both colors........) guess I will just have to grin and bear it. It looks like most items are now starting to come in silver (but I honestly prefer the black). I wonder if sony started this trend with their tv's?

·
Premium Member
18,313 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Tachy
I wish a/v equipment was like most computer components, in that they are marketed with snap on faceplates that are black or tan. This silver 8300 doesnt fit on my a/v stand since all my other 8 components are black. (even if it comes in black, it is probably doubtful if brighthouse cable carries both colors........) guess I will just have to grin and bear it. It looks like most items are now starting to come in silver (but I honestly prefer the black). I wonder if sony started this trend with their tv's?
Yeah Sony started this trend some years back with their Wega flat screen tube TVs. It looked like crap then and looks like crap now. The SA8300 only comes in all silver.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.