AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With price matching it seems you can buy any set from any of the major b&m stores(CC, BBuys, Sears, Compusa etc.) for the same price. So I have been looking at prices of of the extended warrantees, some seem to be much more then others. They all seem to offer about the same service. Is there any major pluses or minuses that can be pointed out between all of them? personal experience? The only one I have had was with Tweeter. With 2 different problems it took the tech 2 weeks to come out to look at my set I was satisfied with repairs both times. Although one of those times it took addition 2 weeks to get a part and another 2 weeks to get him back. The other time he had the part in his truck and corrected the problem immediately.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniz /forum/post/0

Please do a SEARCH before posting.

Miniz I visited the thread you recommended, read thru the first three of 140 pages, I do not see what that thread dealing with cloudy sony/ sammy sets has to do with what I asked. Perhaps burried in those 140 pages on cloudy sony/sammy sets there might be something semi related to what I asked. But I don't think the average person would go directly to the cloudy sony/sammy thread you mentioned unless they had an interest in cloudy issues with sony/sammy sets.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.