AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back In November I bought my 360 and because of the high failure rate I decided to buy the extended warranty. My check was cashed after almost 2 months--but it was the holiday season--and I waited for some type of acknowledgement, but nothing ever arrived. Today, after eight months, a letter arrived thanking me for buying the warranty. If I ever need service, I hope they respond just a bit quicker!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul? /forum/post/14275815

Back In November I bought my 360 and because of the high failure rate I decided to buy the extended warranty. My check was cashed after almost 2 months--but it was the holiday season--and I waited for some type of acknowledgement, but nothing ever arrived. Today, after eight months, a letter arrived thanking me for buying the warranty. If I ever need service, I hope they respond just a bit quicker!

I remember mine taking awhile before I received my letter from MS but no where near 8 months!

·
Registered
141 Posts
If you think that wait is bad, sign up for a diamond membership to XBox live. It only took 1 year, 4 months and 11 days for the info packet to arrive at my door.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcs007 /forum/post/14276303

If you think that wait is bad, sign up for a diamond membership to XBox live. It only took 1 year, 4 months and 11 days for the info packet to arrive at my door.

That is frightening! I had actually printed a couple of copies of the cashed check and filed them away to prove that they took my money. (I also bought an extended warranty on my Mitsubishi DLP tv, and Mitsubishi took only three weeks to process everything.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts