AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying a receiver online as some of you already know. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with purchasing extended warranties from a different website than where you purchased your actual component. accessories4less has a good deal on a 3 year warranty, but I'm not buying the receiver from them. Does it matter? It doesn't say anywhere on the website how the warranty information gets updated to reflect your product. You can buy the warranty by itself, but I wasn't sure how you then put that warranty on a product you didn't buy from that website. Anyway, I'm sure this is a really stupid question, but I'm a newbie to all of this so I have no idea. Thanks for the help!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello? Is this thing on???

My credit card is ready to go on this deal. I'm just afraid that if I buy the extended warranty, it won't work because I didn't buy the receiver from that website and then I'll be screwed.

·
Registered
273 Posts
You're addressing this with the wrong people .... Contact the warranty provider and get the details ironed out. Ask them to FAX or e-mail you a copy of the warranty details/fine-print.

Greg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts