AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the LN52A650 tv yesterday from circuit city. Do you guys recommend getting the extended warranty on the tv? If so from where?

I found this website has anyone used them before?
http://www.dtvexpress.com/

thanks

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
How much warranty do you really want for your new tv? You should already have 12-month (15-month if you register it online) from Samsung and if you purchased it with one of those major credit cards, you should get an additional 12-month extended warranty for free. Check with your credit card company to be sure. Some of them even sell you more for real good price if you really need more than 24 months (or 27 months) of warranty.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus2007 /forum/post/14232508

How much warranty do you really want for your new tv? You should already have 12-month (15-month if you register it online) from Samsung and if you purchased it with one of those major credit cards, you should get an additional 12-month extended warranty for free. Check with your credit card company to be sure. Some of them even sell you more for real good price if you really need more than 24 months (or 27 months) of warranty.

It comes with 12 month warranty from samsung. I already registered the tv but I did not see 15 months anywhere. I purchased it with the Circuit City credit card. I just want to know do most people purchase the extended warranty or just take the manufacturers 12 months.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts