AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed what seems to be the same problem i had with my Sony Wega - when you get up close to the screen, there seems to be some noise....you can see it even on the menu screens (even with sharpness all the way off)...For instance, the letter in the menu items seem to have wavy edges. this is not apparent from normal viewing distance but i assume it is adding noise to the overall picture. It's not huge, but an issue i would like to correct if possible. This is also in a different room than I had my Wega in.

is anyone else experiencing this?? i don't have anything very close to it that would be creating the interference, and it can't be my cables (because i see it on all sources). The only thing i haven''t tried is plugging it into a different surge protector, right now it's plugged into a super-surge outlet with about 7 other things plugged into it.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
The only thing I see when I get up close personable to the TV is my hair standing up because of the static electricity the human body causes. If changing the plug will do it change the current supplying your TV. We have AC, DC, and static your choice. lol :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.