Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have a question. But first my setup

Receiver- Pioneer vsx 920

Fronts- Polk monitor 70's

Center- Polk CS20

Rear- Polk Monitor 30's

Back- Bose 161

Sub- Polk Psw 10

Looking to add a more musical sub to the setup. The polk psw 10 is ok for some home theater applications but I am missing something from my music I feel.

So first. Any suggestions on a good musical sub that really has alot of range but can also be heard well at low volume levels? ( I live in a city apartment building and don't really want to disturb the neighbors)

Next, should I sell my psw 10 once I get the new sub or keep it in the same setup for a little extra bass on the far side of my room since I have to keep the volume low?

Thank you

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I really like the monitor 70s. I do want to upgrade one day but not soon. Maybe I'm just getting greedy with the sub issue. But as I said before, I do keep the volume to around or under 50% of my receiver capability and keep the sub powered at 75% of it's capability according to it's external power control on the back. I haven't heard any complaints yet but I'm not going to push the volume any louder for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.