AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that my f38310 flickers on average once ever 2 to 3 hours.... now... i have this set on surge protection, and on a UPS backup system.

My question is what would be causing this flicker ? I want to get this remedied as soon as possible? Suggestions? Please!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have had the same problem. Thougth it was a power quality issue. Called the local RCA service shop. Not much help.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Are you using DirecTV? If so, try using a different RF jack on the back of the dish. If not, maybe your software needs to be updated and you need a dish. Check all cables; maybe moisture in cables. Is you house grounded? Could this be caused by static discharge? Just some ideas.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have had the 38310 for about 3 weeks now and just last night it started to flicker. I tried it on my cable connection...still the flicker. Went to DVD...without turning the dvd on ...I just let the picture sit there ...black screen flickered. Unplugged the tv and plugged it directly into the wall...stll flickering. Im very disappointed . I loved the picture up until this so I called CCity and they told me that they had no more. So either I have to return it or pick out another tv.. HELP!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Vinny, I suggest that having the TV only 3 weeks, you should take it back and get your money back. Go to a store that has one and buy another. You will be out the tax, but maybe you can get a better price.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I really fell in love with the rca and I am really feeling the pain on this one. Yes I am getting my money back...but I am going to find out if they C City , can find me a new one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.