AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm in the market for a new LED 46-51 inches. I've been looking at the F8000 really closely but its been getting mixed reviews and I know the ES was kind of a bomb so I'm a little nervous about dropping 2000 + on their new model.

I've heard Sony and Pansonics LEDs are much better than they used to be and Panasonic just released the TC-L47WT60 which looks sick. Anyone have any experience with it or seen it in person? Best Buy doesn't have them. I'm leaning towards the F8000 but I'm interested to get some feedback from the techies out there that are more privy to this kind of stuff then me.

i know Sony had some kick but panels last year but I haven't seen anything in that size range for this year yet. My budget is 2200 max!!!

Thanks for the help guys!

·
Registered
590 Posts
The problems you read about with banding, clouding, screen uniformity and such that have to do with edge lit led tvs are most often reported in sets 60" and above. With the size you are interested in you probably won't see as many issues.

Go spend a few hours at your local box store and let your eyes choose which will be best for you. Then do some research online for that model and size.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts