You're the MAN! It worked, now I want to know what all that other stuff is in that menu! Very interesting. Do you know this stuff or where I can find more detailed info about it?Here they are. Attempt at your own risk.
ACTIVATING CAL DAY AND CAL NIGHT MODES:
1. Turn the TV off and unplug the TV.
2. Unplug all HDMI cords from the TV.
3. Plug tv back in..
4. On the IR remote control, press Mute, 1, 8, 2, Power. It takes a few seconds and then the service menu will appear
5. Arrow down to SVC and press the Enter button in the center of the arrows
6. Arrow down to Expert and press Enter
7. Right arrow on N/D ADJ to ON !!! NOT "FIX" !!!
8. Then With the down arrow key, highlight the "Source" item and use the right or left arrow keys to get "ALL". Press Enter
9. Press Power
10. Wait a few seconds
11. Press Power
12. The Picture Mode will start in Dynamic
13. Change Picture Mode and reconnect hdmi cords