AVS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wish i bought this game sooner! had it for a couple weeks now, really enjoying it.

anyone else still play?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I'm still working my way through it - slowly but surely. I've only tried a couple of seconds of co-op, but not enough to get a sense if I actually enjoyed it or not. How far along in the game are you?

-JR

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuiceRocket /forum/post/16934153

I'm still working my way through it - slowly but surely. I've only tried a couple of seconds of co-op, but not enough to get a sense if I actually enjoyed it or not. How far along in the game are you?

-JR

just completed the part where you ask the 3rd hero to join you buy you need to get more renown points... lol

so i skipped ahead and went to knothole island and just passed costume party.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Whenever Lionhead release's an expansion I'll play again for a couple days. There's always so much more to do. Fable 2 ended up being my favorite game of last year. I'm really hoping more DLC is being produced.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyone have any legendary/master items they want to get rid of if they don't play anymore?

·
Registered
4,037 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorax /forum/post/16934203

Whenever Lionhead release's an expansion I'll play again for a couple days. There's always so much more to do. Fable 2 ended up being my favorite game of last year. I'm really hoping more DLC is being produced.

Same here. Loved Fable2. I'm lazily going through a 2nd run as an evil character but I'd would an expansion.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiwind /forum/post/16934184

just completed the part where you ask the 3rd hero to join you buy you need to get more renown points... lol

so i skipped ahead and went to knothole island and just passed costume party.

I've had this game since it came out and I still haven't gotten to the 3rd hero!!!

Hit me up with a friend invite so I can toss a gift your way. I don't think I have any good master items...and I don't think I even have a legendary item.

-JR

·
Registered
1,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiwind /forum/post/16936323

anyone have any legendary/master items they want to get rid of if they don't play anymore?

I'm pretty settled on my favorite weapons and would have no problem throwing some others your way. What sort do you prefer? Are you looking for anything specific?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorax /forum/post/16936926

I'm pretty settled on my favorite weapons and would have no problem throwing some others your way. What sort do you prefer? Are you looking for anything specific?

Sorax, I'll do the same. hwind, Chip Z, I can see what I've got and toss them to you.

-JR

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
glad to see some of you guys still playin!

I'll hit you up later -

my GT is h1w1nd

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
i got 1000/1000 in like a week and haven't touched it since.

i'm still very bitter how they talked about drop in/drop out coop as one of the biggest features, and didnt put it in..... few other glitches and stuff they didn't fix, and selling content that should have been included in an otherwise unfinished feeling product.

it was still fun while it lasted.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I have always wanted to play fable and fable 2...mabye this is the time to pick it up and give it a shot.

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
i really regret not trading mine in when it had good value.... i always do that.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I finished the quest, but haven't tried the DLC yet. Haven't tried co-op yet.

Don't get much of a chance to play much now that my son was born.

But add my GT benwaynet and we'll play when I'm online.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
anyone know where to get the DLC code for the Limited Edition content that came with that master cheif and halo sword?

·
Registered
9,280 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiwind /forum/post/16956835

anyone know where to get the DLC code for the Limited Edition content that came with that master cheif and halo sword?

they were giving it to everyone who simply said "hey, i bought the LE and didn't get it"

there was a form to fill out... dunno if it still works

it was low level stuff though... overrated.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea found the form, its not on the microsoft site anymore...

saw some on ebay but there asking $100 LMAO!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
someone just walked up to me and handed me 999999999 =X

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.