AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've got one of the above plasma tv sets and accidentaly i think i messed up/changed the original settings while i was in the SERVICE MENU while i was playing around.....and forgot to write down the original VALUES i was changing.

...so i was just wondering if someone with the same TV can tell me what their settings are for: color, tint and sub-art?? and possibly some other settings in there...

mine are:

color 30

tint 00

sub-art 7F3

these of course are HEX decimal values..

i don't know if it makes any difference if i changed these "slightly".

thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
18,307 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbeast /forum/post/14290749

i think i messed up/changed the original settings while i was in the SERVICE MENU while i was playing around.....and forgot to write down the original VALUES i was changing.

...so i was just wondering if someone with the same TV can tell me what their settings are for: color, tint and sub-art?? and possibly some other settings in there...

mine are:

color 30

tint 00

sub-art 7F3....

You blew it. How can you "forget" to write down the original settings? Pure negligence. Every example of this TV will have different original settings - no two are ever set alike, so other people's settings will not be the same as your lost original settings. You'll have to fiddle around and try to get it back to where it was, or maybe spend $400 and have a good ISF calibrator try to fix it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts