·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I appreciate if anyone can help me.

Issue: failed to play new titled blu-ray only

ok, this is what I done so far:

1. able to play old blu-ray disc on all software: PDVD9, WinDVD2010, TMT3.

2. new title blu-ray newly bought failed to play but other rig can play.

3. I manage to rip it to .msts, all software I have play it perfectly with bitstream.

4. I try MPC-HC with latest ffdshow with all guides I can get from googling.... unresolved. also the references from similar thread here..

- a. internal filters.....

- b. external filters....

- c. etc....

5. I try to reinstall all software related, failed.....

6. update all patches for all software, windows update, java, video drivers, etc..... failed.....

1. PDVD9 to play again...it's show loading till 99% then stop, try in 7MC: error 0024. AACS key not updated.

2. WinDVD2010 to play again.... request some module need to update. when click update, link to open IE and show error R19. advise to check system date/time. after check still unresolved.

3. TMT3 to play again: worst.... I can see the Drive LED light up then off. TMT3 totally didn't show any error or prompt. do not know what is happening...

I suspect is AACS keys that required yearly need to be update in order to play new titled movie... but how to update?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Are you using AnyDVD?

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Would help if we knew the name of the disk that won't play. What version of AnyDVD HD are you using? You could create a log file of the movie and post on Slysoft's forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts