AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be a fair price for a NEC 9PG+ with 5500 hours on the set, the red tube looks ok, the blue and green tubes have burns. No full setup remote or manual. The case is in good condition but does have a couple of small scratches. I would want to replace the blue and green tubes which I have found for around $500 new each but I think I can find a better deal.

Thanks,

crtstudent

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
What ever you pay for that projector remember that you must have the full function remote to set it up ($100.00 + dollars) plus the tubes. Check with Curt Palme, he had some 9PG's for sale with decent tubes, with the remote for less than I think you are about to spend.

Chip S.

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
That was a very resounding YES, Paul. I wonder why? :)

I second that YES and raise you by an ABSOLUTELY!

Marc

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Well, the PG Plus is my favorite of the PG's and I don't have one right now. If someone is giving them away, I'll gladly take it, especially if its already in Canada, which makes things so much less complicated.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The seller now wants $375US for it plus another $200US. It is in the US so I don't think it is worth the hassle.

Thanks for all the help,

crtstudent

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Yep... still a good price.

Marc

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
KInd of an unscrupulous seller though to jack the price up for no reason. From $250.- $575. Just that would sour me on the deal. If the tubes are burned , thats on the high side for just a chassis.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I always knew there was a $200 fee for shipping the projector internationally, and there was a miscommunication about what projector I was interested in which is why the price changed.

You can contact Andrew at:

B.P.A.I LLC

901 CURTAIN AVE

BALTIMORE, MD 21218

PH: 410-662-6382

ATT: ANDREW

[email protected]

This is the person I was talking with, for those of you who are interested.

crtstudent

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It appears I did not make it clear earlier that the extra $200 was for shipping.

Sorry about any confusion that may have caused.

crtstudent

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.