AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was VERY pleasantly surprised when I turned to watch Faith Hill's concert on NBC last night to see that it was broadcasted in HD.

I was able to quickly get my recorder started (which didn't matter as MyHD crashed several times last night) and she looked AMAZING!!!

My question is, why didn't anybody on this forum nor TitanTV knew that it was in HD? Were you able to catch it?

Edit - Sorry, I just saw the thread below...

·
Banned
3,023 Posts
Maybe NBC never announced it to anybody? There have been a lot of shows that are listed in HD incorrectly or vice-versa on all the online guides, I've never found one that was always accurate. Its a shame.

·
Registered
463 Posts
NBC seems to be very closed-mouth about any HDTV. As far as TitanTV, if its not one of the HD series on NBC, they seem to be just guessing.

Glad you caught it. I just decided to skip a CSI rerun and check NBC in case it was in HD. The HD was super on some of the segments, the studio numbers, and pretty good on others.

·
Registered
702 Posts
could be nbc doesnt care about dtv ratings since i've read here numerous times that only analog ratings count for the bean counters...

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Our station is usually pretty good about HD, but somone was asleep at the switch or too busy drooling over Faith, we got SD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.