AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
23,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a spreadsheet for planning your Season Passes. Check fredfa's first post in the "Hot of the Press" sticky for actual premiere dates. Note also that there will be a significant change in schedule, particularly with FOX & ABC, in January.

TV.zip 57.54296875k . file

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Sweet! Now I don't have to do it. Thanks!!

·
Registered
23,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do this for my own benefit. I'm a network primetime junkie that, in more than one timeslot, I have to plan around the fact that I can only record 2 and watch one show at a time - and I still have to eliminate some shows. If I get another HD-Tivo, I can stop rooting for some of the new shows to be crap just so it eliminates some conflicts. ;)

·
Premium Member
35,983 Posts
Is there a way to format this so it prints in a somewhat easy to use manner? I'm not an expert on Excel.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan
Is there a way to format this so it prints in a somewhat easy to use manner? I'm not an expert on Excel.

In Excel, click "File, "Page Setup" and "Adjust to 45% Normal Size." It's a little small but easily legible on one sheet, unless you have really bad eyes. :)

·
Registered
23,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan
Assuming the print settings remain, this should be better. I formatted it to print in "landscape" and "fit to page" so it will be on one sheet. Also added two tabs at the bottom that divides the week up into Weekday (M-F) and Weekend (F-Su) worksheets that will allow minimum reduction in text.

You should just be able to click any tab and hit the print icon.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Thank you. This is great and it printed just fine.

·
Premium Member
48,895 Posts
I am sure CPanther95, that you will see versions of your great chart posted at lots of different forums as they claim it is their work.

Nonetheless, great job!

·
Registered
23,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't really care, the work was really 2 years ago - and the new data came from you. ;)

Just plugged it in.

·
Premium Member
35,983 Posts
I took CPanther95's schedule and converted it to PDF for those that don't have Excel, let me know if it works okay.

Fred, I tried it with your version and it didn't work, something about not recognizing a font 'F0' whatever that is...

TVpdf.pdf 37.6865234375k . file

TVpdf2.pdf 26.6787109375k . file

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,983 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPanther95
Life evolves around the East Coast - all others must adjust as necessary. :D
Yeah..okay...

Fred, tell them to shut down on the east coast feeds from the LA broadcast centers... :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanagee1
What happened to Scrubs?
Mid-season.

And NBC wonders why their ratings are in the crapper... :mad:

·
Registered
23,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Added a Tab that includes the premiere dates, and a separate tab that is somewhat a calendar adding the shows as they premiere.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.