AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Thursday Oct.11 Thalner Electronics is having their Fall Video show in Ann Arbor. I've been to every one of their shows for the last 12 years. I see that this year Sony, Sharp, Panasonic, JVC, AMX, and Pioneer are all suppose to be there. Their last show I was at had a separate room with a dozen projectors and monitors (including plasma displays) set up. I hope this year will have as much. But just so you know, over half the show is professional video equipment.(cameras, recorders, etc. some HD stuff) If you like, just pop me an e-mail and I can give you more details about the show if you wish to attend.

Mike e-mail [email protected]

[This message has been edited by HDmike (edited 09-25-2001).]

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Hmmm. Sounds interesting, and close by. Where is it being held?

Thanks.

------------------

The button is labeled "Play", not "Pay". STOP the MPAA!

Our Silent Angels

Please visit The Manny Page!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The show is on Thursday Oct. 11 from 9am to 4pm at the Sharaton Inn 3200 Boardwalk (I-94 and State St.) I didn't mean to sound mysterious about the event but Thalner Elect. mainly caters to commercial and institutional entities. The invitation I received does have an RSVP. So my suggestion would be to use a company name and say your considering purchasing equipment for your company. (No big deal really) I'm sure Thalner would be happy to sell a projector to an individual. I also suggest you pre-register. I think you can do it on line at www.thalner.com or you can call them at (734) 761-4506. I hope to meet some of the forum members there. I know where you'll all be.(the room with all the projectors and display devices) See you there.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.