AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven975 /forum/post/17030113

not bad IMO. Never tried these, but at $9 each or $20 for the set I'm open to it!

Check out GOG.com instead. They sell these games at a lower price plus include freebies plus they're DRM free. You never have a client running in the background like you do with Steam. This is a better all around package.

·
Registered
8,729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhufnagel /forum/post/17037852

Check out GOG.com instead. They sell these games at a lower price plus include freebies plus they're DRM free. You never have a client running in the background like you do with Steam. This is a better all around package.

I had never heard of GOG.com until I saw your post. Any site that sells Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition is fine with me.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no, that was Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel. This is a completely different title than Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel.

Fallout tactics is pretty good...although it is not like Fallout 1/2 in gameplay.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSmith83 /forum/post/17110020

Just a heads up: GOG.com is doing a buy one, get one free deal for their already low cost Interplay games. This includes the Fallout games and other classics (e.g., the Descent series, and Earthworm Jim 1 and 2).

good to know! I tried them out with Fallout, and will get the remaining 2 for $6. I'm very happy with the way they handled Fallout...liking the no DRM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.