AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been all over favorite actors and movies so I thought maybe we could give the animals some nods.It can be live action,cgi,puppets,or animated.

While I know it's not the best movie I still love Clyde in Every Which Way But Loose."Right turn,Clyde".That orangutan has one mean punch.

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Babe the pig deserves a nod, although I'm not sure what scene should be highlighted. "That'll do, pig."

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
George of the Jungle

An elephant as a Dog, and John Cleese as a Gorilla is truely ridiculous, but fun.

Chris.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Seabiscuit! What an inspiration for the little guy.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I was going to say the wildebeest sequence in "Debbie Does The Zoo" - but thought that would be in bad taste - so I decided not to.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I love the Jack Russell terrier in "Mask". The scene where the he helps one of the characters break out of prison is hysterical.

·
Banned
1,297 Posts
DVD-A with The Beach Boys and their "Pet Sounds Live" cover, Pet Sounds was once a valuable cover to own, I sold it at my fleamarket stand in wind Gap, PA for $125 since the album was pristine and the record was nearly mint. Since I could 'walk' it meant it had to be before June 9, 1985.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I like the Yellow Lab from the film Far From Home - The Adventures Of Yellow Dog . Stupid frickin' movie...I always get dust in my eyes when I watch it. Looks like my yellow lab, Chance.

Herm

·
Registered
334 Posts
Quote:
I always get dust in my eyes when I watch it. Looks like my yellow lab, Chance.
He looks too much like my yellow lab, Dutch, that died 3 years ago from cancer. Can't watch that one anymore.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Almost forgot Doctor Doolittle 2.Terrible movie but did enjoy the monkey with the drinking problem and the mafia boss beaver.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Dream sequence in ' Snow Dogs ' where Cuba is talking to the dogs whilst they are sitting in their deck chairs drinking pinacolada, well I would be on a beach like that!

Mark

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
The Teddy Bear in Artificial Intelligence is my favorite. He didn't have a lot of minutes screen time, but was just adorable, loyal, and wise. A few people I know wish there had been more of him in the film.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:
The Teddy Bear in Artificial Intelligence
That just reminded me of another favorite.The daggit in Battlestar Galactica.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
The German Shepards that were morphed into alien creatures in "The Thing" 1982 Remake with Kurt Russell- One of the top special effect Sci Fi stuff of all time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.