AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is quite a collection of box-office appeal in this group. Who is your favorite?

Edit: Trying to post a poll. Let me try this again in a new thread.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I give up. Tried to post a poll with Garner, Aniston, Lopez, Connelly, Love Hewit, and Jason Leigh as options, but I'm obviously too dumb to figure out how to do it. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Garner, definitely Garner.

Chris.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Love Hewit.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy
Connelly, no question. Especially pre-breast-reduction; ohmygawd she was the perfect female human.
:D he..he.. That would be Jane March!

But of the above selection, Connelly has arguably (and occassionally) the most acting ability.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Quote:
Garner, definitely Garner.
MOST definitely!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Don't listen to him Mods. He is delirious.

·
Registered
19,586 Posts
When Jennifer Connolly looks good, she really looks good. In that scene in the govs. mansion in A Beautiful Mind, she is almost painfully beautiful.

Jennifer Aniston can also look really good when she's done up right. And she's a great comic actress.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My vote would also go to Connelly with Garner in a close second and Anniston third.

What surpises me is that not even one person has mentioned Jennifer Lopez. Has she fallen that far from the peak of her stardom?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Wow! On that JLH pic....that has to be photoshopped...come on! She might as well just worn jeans and no top if that is a real pic. Personally, I don't really care for most of the Jennifers named here...but I'll go with Lopez..just cuz of her booty. :)

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Connelly of course...

·
Registered
28,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbass2k
Wow! On that JLH pic....that has to be photoshopped...come on! She might as well just worn jeans and no top if that is a real pic.
Yeah, I was wondering about that too; just doesn't look, well, right somehow; could be photoshopped. And as famously prudish as she is with regard to no-nudity clauses in her movies, it's odd she would basically appear topless in public like that.

But if it is a real photo, then sincere thanks to crow331 for digging it up. ;)

·
Premium Member
35,799 Posts
Connelly, hands down, no comparison, forget it, no equal, one of a kind, contest over, thread closed, go home.... :D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.