AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I'm very unhappy with the game. It was to be a launch title, then it got pushed back over and over again and is still crappy. The solo game is good, but multiplayer is very laggy and no voice chat. It also seems that you keep playing the same map (Campus) over and over again in multiplayer. I would suggest renting it before buying.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I enjoyed it, but that's probably because I never played it before buying it. There were a lot of people that said it was all played out due to being on every other console already and the frame-rate wasn't the best. I've beaten it twice already. It's not quite as long of a game a Resistance, but there are some intense moments. I only paid $50 for it so I'm not going to complain. I would buy it again, if I had to do it all over again because I like the FPS horror games like Resident Evil, but it's not as good as that.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
I do not have the PS3 version but my opinion of the game is that its too much of the same. I never felt like I was getting anywhere, just going over the same territory. I suggest waiting for Rainbow Six: vegas

·
Registered
289 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesns69 /forum/post/0

I enjoyed it, but that's probably because I never played it before buying it. There were a lot of people that said it was all played out due to being on every other console already and the frame-rate wasn't the best. I've beaten it twice already. It's not quite as long of a game a Resistance, but there are some intense moments. I only paid $50 for it so I'm not going to complain. I would buy it again, if I had to do it all over again because I like the FPS horror games like Resident Evil, but it's not as good as that.

Resident Evil isn't FPS

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
If you have a decent PC I suggest getting that version. It really was a great game on PC. Play with the lights out. 5.1 system or good headphones and a change of underwear.

Expansion pack on PC as well!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.