AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of following config (7.1) for my 20x22x10 room. Room has two slanting (45 degree, 22' long , 5' high ) walls towards ceiling.

Yamaha 3800

Front - Polk Tsi500

Center - Polk Csi A6

Surrounds - Polk 2 pairs of Fxi A4 or Fxi3.

Subwoofer - DSW 1000

Ps3 for BlueRay

Like to enjoy music (more) and movies.

Like to solicit feed back/suggestion on the configuration .. Any obvious mismatch or conflict..

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maks71 /forum/post/16985328

I'm thinking of following config (7.1) for my 20x22x10 room. Room has two slanting (45 degree, 22' long , 5' high ) walls towards ceiling.

Yamaha 3800

Front - Polk Tsi500

Center - Polk Csi A6

Surrounds - Polk 2 pairs of Fxi A4 or Fxi3.

Subwoofer - DSW 1000

Ps3 for BlueRay

Like to enjoy music (more) and movies.

Like to solicit feed back/suggestion on the configuration .. Any obvious mismatch or conflict..

Thanks.

I don't see any conflict to speak of. Whereabouts in Canada are you? I would also consider buying from AxiomAudio and also HD.CA

It's a good alternative to buying the same old FS, Visions or BB stuff. There is nothing 'wrong' with your choices...but for the same money you can get better quality imo. You can also check out SVS products in Canada too....it's always nice starting a system around one of the best subwoofers available to mankind

If you are interested in buying second hand you can definitely get far better quality for the same money. In Canada you can use CanuckAudioMart .

Anyway, good luck with whatever you decide to purchase. I just figured you're from Canada since nobody in the USA would ever buy what you listed because they have so many alternatives.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts