AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. First off, I'd like to thank everyone on the forum for providing such great information for the rest of us.

I have decided I want to purchase the mitsu WS55813. I've tried to comb the forums to find as much info, problems, positive feedback, etc. on Mistubishi and especially this model. Does anyone on the forums own one or have a friend who owns one and can comment on this model?

Specifically, are there any known issues related to the 55813? Also, any positive feedback on it would be appreciated as well.

Anyone?

·
Registered
815 Posts
I have owned the 55813 for the past 3 weeks. I sit approximately 9 feet from the set and HD, dvd and SD all look great. I use Stretch Plus mode for stretching 4:3 pictures and it doesn't distort the picture too much. Definitely acceptable. I really like the ability to adjust each color separately in the Advanced Menu. Helped to tone down the red push before I have it calibrated. I can't comment on NetCommand since I don't use it. The cabinet looks great too.

I don't know of any issues related to this set. I would highly recommend it...

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just bought the WS-65713 last week (1/19/04) and I am very pleased with it so far. I also have 2 other sets from Mitsubishi, one is a 55" SDTV and the other a tried and true 31" CRT and they all work flawlessly!! The new 713 has a gorgeous cabinet and I'm sure the 813 looks equally as good, if not better. I just wanted to go high enough to get there premium Tru-Focus lenses. I love the illuminated remote too, nice attention to detail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.