1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a $2.99 Shipping charge though -

The movies are in WM9 format and come with a 60 day License

Link to DVD

The Do Amazing Things DVD-ROM contains a number of special bonuses for Windows XP users. It contains some hot bonus software, including a number of screen savers and Power Toys. Additionally, there are hours of awesome movie content on the disk, including:

The Living Sea a full length movie, originally shot for presentation in IMAX theaters.

BMW Films' The Hire series of short films in Hi-Definition, the only place this is available outside the theaters.

The Making of Ghosts of the Abyss short, detailing James Cameron's voyage to the Titanic.

The Road to Boom Boom HuckJam, featuring some of the most outrageous Skate/Bmx/Moto tricks ever.

A long format trailer for Step Into Liquid, featuring some of the biggest waves with people on them ever captured on film

·
Registered
609 Posts
FYI - I got my copy and they really cut the bitrate down on these movies (I assume to get them to play on mediocre hardware) - The Living Sea is only encoded at 1128 kbps. As you might imagine it doesn't look so hot. The rest are 5683 kbps and also have pretty obvious artifacting all over them.

Not the best WM9 demo material.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.