AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few threads on this before but I finally got around to ordering a couple kits from www.starceilingkits.net and goth them installed this weekend.

I can say it really gives the HT room a wow factor! I've had a good 30 people come through the HT room in the past few days and it's funny to see their faces after it's all up and running

Here is a little vid I took : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0NmXVxQiaM

·
Registered
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are flush with the tiles. After you poke the fibers through, you just go with some nail clippers and clip them flush when your done.. You'd never know anything is even there.

·
Registered
181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8DOGG /forum/post/20831089

I've seen a few threads on this before but I finally got around to ordering a couple kits from www.starceilingkits.net and goth them installed this weekend.

I can say it really gives the HT room a wow factor! I've had a good 30 people come through the HT room in the past few days and it's funny to see their faces after it's all up and running

Here is a little vid I took : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0NmXVxQiaM

How big is your room? Couldn't find info on the website regarding how much square footage one kit covers...

·
Registered
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The fibers are 2 meters long. The front part of the room that the fibers are in is room is 12x13 and I actually needed about another 2 feet of length to reach the 4 corners better. You really don't notice unless I point it out to anyone though. If i would have bought 2 color kits it wouldn't have been a problem as you could have just staggered the light housings a bit to reach but since I had a color and a white pack, I couldn't do that.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
can you make one for me and ill pay for your effort(s)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.