AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to buy fifa 07 for my xbox 360 but i heard that they have less leagues than the other versions. Can someone tell me if the have the MLS and International league or am i better off getting 2006 Fifa World Cup?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
It does not have MLS but it does have an international league (which includes the US national team)

I would stay away from 2006 FIFA World Cup game. You might want to hold off for a few months if you can for FIFA 08 as all the leagues that did not make it into the 360 version of FIFA 07 (that were available on Xbox and PS2) will be added, and hopefully even more licensed leagues

·
Registered
357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxbadboy90 /forum/post/0

I am about to buy fifa 07 for my xbox 360 but i heard that they have less leagues than the other versions. Can someone tell me if the have the MLS and International league or am i better off getting 2006 Fifa World Cup?

i had FIFA07 ...and i bought winning eleven ..man , what a difference !!!

·
Registered
357 Posts

Quote:

does winning eleven have the international league because thats the only league i seem to play with.

you mean national teams ??

·
Registered
470 Posts

Quote:

You may also want to consider Uefa Champions League soccer 06-07. I bought it and the new card system is so awsome. It is like playing magic: the gathering but with sports players. You play games to win points, then use points to buy packs of cards with players and attribute boost cards and contract extensions etc.

It is extremely fun and the only reason why I play it so much because I am constantly managing my team. Might want to consider this as I think that feature alone is worth it. Every review I read of this game said they love the card system and hope it starts being used in other sports games.

But if does not have national teams if that is your flavor. But of course has all the top Engand, italian, german, spain, etc league teams.

·
Registered
470 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_j /forum/post/0

It does not have MLS but it does have an international league (which includes the US national team)

I would stay away from 2006 FIFA World Cup game. You might want to hold off for a few months if you can for FIFA 08 as all the leagues that did not make it into the 360 version of FIFA 07 (that were available on Xbox and PS2) will be added, and hopefully even more licensed leagues

good point about fifa 08 as well. I'm sure by fall this game will be out and will probably combine the larger amount of teams/leagues you are looking for in addition to hopefully keeping the optional card system managing from uefa soccer 07. then you'll get the best of both worlds

·
Registered
357 Posts

Quote:

yes

yes it does ....a whole bunch of them

winning eleven is more realistic than fifa ..it is more like a simulation than arcade which makes it fun and enjoyable

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.