AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I'm gonna need to know how to tell the two versions apart.

·
Registered
11,880 Posts
agreed, they should do that.

Great news though (although they should have done it right the first time IMHO...)

Now I can pick this up. I wanted to bbefore but refuse to buy a title that's obviously less than it should be. For all studios doing HD. Do it right the first time!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaj /forum/post/0

Good to hear, I really wanted this disc and the two terminators at launch but I decided to wait for new versions.

The first Terminator on BD is incredibly filmlike. I can't image it looking mucher better....

Marc.

·
Registered
10,397 Posts
Wow,

Can't believe you can trade in. That's how it should be but it's still amazing. Just today I was thinking a deluxe version of this title was a sure thing on down the line.

I'm not sure much of anything would make sense if this wasn't the reference Blu Ray title.

-Brian

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
if there is a trade in it will be some lame thing with sending in proofs of purchase and getting a rebate in the mail. It sounds good, but most of us wont do it.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am not buying this title for the third time.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.