AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has really gotten out of hand. The only way to stop the spread of malicious, biased, and misleading posts on this forum is to NOT RESPOND TO THEM!

Everyone who tries to counter these arguments and reason with these people just bumps their message up to the top of the list again. RESIST, and watch those posts drain off the bottom of the page, never to return.

I know its hard to watch these messages go out un-challenged, but I think it's the best course of action. If you ignore them they will go away.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Unfortunately, this tactic will do little good, since the individual in question will simply post another topic with false information as often as required to keep the diatribe on top.

------------------
BOYCOTT DVI/HDCP & JVC!

·
Banned
215 Posts
The tactics used on here are to attack the messenger and not deal with the message. You can fool some of the uninformed people some of the time but not all the informed people all of the time. Go ahead and stick your head in the sand and hope and pray that HDTV will survive under 8-VSB and believe that the rest of the world is wrong.

I'll propose a deal. No more editorializing by me (just statement of facts) provided every participant on here refrains from personal attacks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.