AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
both 3 star on my Panny E-80( "See No Evil" and "Badlands" on HD Movie Net.)I have 2 male cats that wrestle constantly and they did it. Hopefully these movies are on again. I have resorted to now taping the S-Video cord into my E-80 recorder to the back of the component stand. Damn cats are evil at times.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I have yet to experience a similar occurrence with dogs, but I have doxies (hence my moniker). One advantage is that they can't reach the wiring. Disc spools left on the floor are another matter, though. And, as is true of cats, they like to use the remotes.

·
Registered
13,391 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr2Spyder
Cats and electronics dont mix. I had two cats that tore up my Polk SDA-SRS speaker grills. They thought it was one big scratching post.
You used the past tense. Did they become Ex-cats as a result of the episode?

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Any lakes by you? I'll send ya a burlap bag for the cats. Can't tell you how much I hate cats! lol

Quote:
Originally posted by HoustonGuy
both 3 star on my Panny E-80( "See No Evil" and "Badlands" on HD Movie Net.)I have 2 male cats that wrestle constantly and they did it. Hopefully these movies are on again. I have resorted to now taping the S-Video cord into my E-80 recorder to the back of the component stand. Damn cats are evil at times.

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Raster,

That post if off topic!!!!!! How dare you post an off topic subject, worse yet, you are facilitating an off topic thread!!!! Tsk, Tsk.

LOL!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Westly-C
^^ Alf did it.. :D
Alfs hit talk show is on in November on tvland. Set your tivo!

·
Registered
948 Posts
My cat loved to chew on the cables and cords behind the TV. Tried various deterrents including a combination of vaseline grease embedded with chili powder. Nothing worked. Cost me about $50.00 until I started encasing them in thick clear plastic tubing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.