AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, just want to chime in on how great this projector looks...right out of the box too. :)

Anyways, I am about to build a screen now right onto the wall. The thing is I don't have a wall yet...it is still in the frame form waiting for the drywall to go up.

I know I want a 128" screen, that's 116 wide and 63 high. The thing is I am confuse on what Mode (full through, wide zoom, wide, normal, etc.) to test it out with to determine the right mounting location for the projector and also if I would like the picture at that size. (not sure if I am explaining this right :) )

I have a HTPC setup with a Radeon 8500dv to feed the HS10 DVD via DVI port and would like to do the 1:1 mapping at 1376(?)x768 ... what mode is best for this setup? (i did a search but can't find this info)

Thanks guy, don't know what I would do without this forum....then again, I won't be doing all these crazy stuffs without this forum. :)

Mark

·
Registered
338 Posts
Retracted my post, found out I am too stupid to build my own frame and get it right on the first try! :D

|..frizzo..|

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yup, Markam you are absolutely right, I apologize for my ignorance!! I screwed up and just realized it. I built the outside of my frame for 16:9 and then a 4 inch border all around on the inside of that and so it threw my ratio off. I feel pretty sheepish!! Ah well, it only cost me about $50. One day I will figure it out and make things right! :) Sorry guys, I will retract my post!

|..frizzo..|

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.