AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DLP I will be getting on friday the 19th. it is a Toshiba 52hm84. I got it for 1700 plus I got the plan for it and it covers the bulb also.

One issue is where do I place my center channel now> I could put it on my old tv but this tv is not deep enough. any suggestions? I cant put it on the tv stand it will not fit . Can i get a bracket and put it against the wall behind the tv? what have you guys done? please respond soon since I want to set this up way before the tv comes in. thanks

also I heard on the floor in front of your tv, that is not an option for me

·
Registered
673 Posts
Aside from the solution I provided for you at IGN ;) I completely forgot about the OmniMount center channel speaker shelf (model CCH1B). I believe it comes in black and silver.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks just trying to find some options. thanks alot. but I have read some good ideas on this board. also someone will send me a pic on what they have done. which tv do you have?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Rainbows are very subjective .... some people see them some don't...I have yet to see a rainbow on any DLP display, However I have noticed the "screen door effect" on almost all

LCD.....Just my .02 cents......

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PikminZeez
E N J O Y T H E R A I N B O W S ! ! !
This dude is weird...pay know attention to him...he's all over the place causing problems. :mad:

cubenruben enjoy your new toy! :)

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I've only seen the new 1080p sets a few brief times but I think they're very impressive. I don't know if it's just me, but I easily saw rainbows on the older 720p Samsungs, but have not seen them so far on the new sets. Does the color wheel spin faster in the 1080p DLP's?

·
Registered
15,715 Posts
Quote:
I will never change my posting style. I don't want to become one of you guys. I'm not as young as you think; I'm 21. Sorry that some of you couldn't afford an HDTV until you were old age. At least I can.
You're the same guy that almost got banned by Alan Gouger himself in the Direct View forum because you kept making spam threads complaining about why you couldn't crank your CRT to 80 percent of total values across the boards, HDTV CRT's suck because you can't crank 'em and you didn't want "muddy videogames" and so on, how LCD is better, and all the other drivel you keep threadcrapping around here.

I see no forum is safe from your mindless drivel. Maybe these mods in the RPTV forum will finally shut you down. All they have to do is ask Alan about you and he'll enlighten them all very quickly.

All you do is go into a forum and pick fights against whatever medium that forum is about. For CRT's, it was LCD is better. Now you're here in the DLP forum crapping all over it as well. Many people are well aware of your game by now. I think it should be to an end and I'm publicly lobbying for it here and now.

Don't you have anything better to do with your time, kid? Useless!

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Quote:

I will never change my posting style. I don't want to become one of you guys. I'm not as young as you think; I'm 21. Sorry that some of you couldn't afford an HDTV until you were old age. At least I can.

It's obvious that you're not a child -- you just play one on this forum! :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.