AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am finally able to set up my Theatre Room. Room is 12' wide x 15' long, 9' flat ceiling. Will have 3x3 stadium seating. Front seats are 7' from tv screen, 2nd row is 11'. I need a new receiver as my Denon AVR-1911 just died. I have a similar set up in living room and run a Pioneer Elite SC-75. Would get another but it's out of the budget. Based on room and speakers below, I need a good 7.2 or better AVR. I do not care about 4k, hdmi 2.0 or hdpc 2.2. I am ok with getting anything from 2012 to current. Budget is $600ish. Any suggestions?

My speakers are:
Fronts: Klipsch KF-28's.
Center: Infinity PC351, hopefully soon to be Klipsch RC-62
Sides: Infinity P363's.
Rears: Klipsch RS-42's.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the quick reply. Looks like a winner. I like that you can add external amps and go 9 channel if wanted.

This will do the trick: Accessories4less | Denon AVR-3313CI.

What are your plans for a sub TM?
Currently have a JBL ES250. The receiver is 1st priority, then new center, then upgrading the sub. I would like to get an SVS PB-2000 as a friend has one and it sounds incredible.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Currently have a JBL ES250. The receiver is 1st priority, then new center, then upgrading the sub. I would like to get an SVS PB-2000 as a friend has one and it sounds incredible.
At that price point, give some serious consideration to the Hsu Research VTF-3 MK5 HP when the time comes. With variable tuning options, 2000W peak amp and 15" driver, it's very tough to beat I reckon.

Even better it has Audyssey XT32 at that price....
Yep, that X4000's a beauty. Came close to suggesting it myself, but had a nagging doubt that at $600 for the AVR, TM was already overspending a smidge in comparison to the speaker outlay. But, what's $50 these days eh? ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts