AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some quick help. Looking for a system in my budget of $1200 for just 3 speakers L/C/R I'll worry about surround later.

Need quick options because work begins on the house in 3 days. Need to have something in a week or so.

Need in-walls, I know not ideal! But the Wife factor is kicking in.

And the problem I'm seeing is many inwalls are HUGE!

I found some Martin Logan Tickets on sale that I could afford, but I don't know if they will be good enough? And I see the BG Radia R-200s are really nice. Can these size in-walls stand alone?

Running a marantz 6001 100x7

I would like the size to be around the size of my on-walls now or smaller, because this wall is shrinking.

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
664 Posts
Have you considered doing a 3 channel LCR bar to match that Pioneer? Much more wife friendly than three grills on the wall.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
What is HUGE? Do you have dimensions in mind?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I would look at the Dayton US series of in-wall. Don't let the prices fool you they definitely sound good.

Here is what you could use for L/C/R

·
Registered
664 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsam /forum/post/18138700

Never really thought about it, do you have a suggestion?
www.LeonSpeakers.com

Every LCR speaker is custom built to order to the exact dimensions and finish of any flat panel display.

Where are you located? We have dealers throughout North America and Europe. PM me, I'd be happy to direct you to a local dealer where you can see / demo some gear.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Plasma is in place. I couldn't get a bolt on LCR to fit in my budget. So I grabbed a DT solo to try out. It is really kind of nice! I think its because a lot of my viewing is in 2 channel and all the speakers are aimed right at me.

Here are some new pics. Sub to be installed in the wall under the staircase. All other components are in the wall behind the plasma

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.