Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I need to find approx 25' of component and s-video cable. My problem however is that the sites I find usually want upwards of $500 CDN. Now I could be wrong and that is the lowest price for cables but the same sites for 1' of s-video cable want $125 CDN.

Is there no sites out there that are lower in price and more down to earth? Or is $500 CDN for component and s-video cable reasonable?

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I've bought cable from www.avcable.com and their prices are very reasonable.

·
Registered
264 Posts
 Markertek has a ton of cables, both assembled and just raw cable/connectors of many different kinds. Check them out. I use Canare L-5CBF and LV-77S for just about everything, audio and video. They (Canare) have a super component video cable based off the L-5CFB with the three already bundled together, too. Canre's true 75-ohm crimp on RCA connectors are very well thought of as well for video and digital audio applications.

Another place with super-low prices on cables, especially S-Video, is Rogers Systems I used (2) 100 foot VGA cables from these guys (like $44 each!) for two video projectors at our church and they work great! How can you beat $44 for a 100' VGA cable? And check this out: a 25' S-Video cable from here is $7.50 USD. Beat that one...

-Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.