Registered
584 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_R_STL /forum/post/17025921

It'd be great if it happens, but the timing of it really makes no sense. There's no cover art, and it's 2 and a half weeks away? Are any other UK stores advertising this date? Smells uh, fishy...

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread....highlight=nemo

They have given me a Dispatch date and a date to when I recieve it which is between 9th and 11 of september. I guess will see what happens. They won't charge my account until there ready to ship anyway.But for the moment its looking like it will be released. Remeber Monster INC has already been released in UK also so I can't see why it can't be true.

·
Registered
584 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin /forum/post/17025943

They have given me a Dispatch date and a date to when I recieve it which is between 9th and 11 of september. I guess will see what happens. They won't charge my account until there ready to ship anyway.But for the moment its looking like it will be released. Remeber Monster INC has already been released in UK also so I can't see why it can't be true.

Sounds good! I'm skeptical, but I want it to be true.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It now says that it will be released on May 1st, 2010.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Probably the only Pixar release I won't buy. The movie is beautiful to look at, but I just cant get past Ellen DeGeneres. She ruins the whole movie for me. The only Pixar movie I dont like.

The disc should be reference PQ and AQ like all pixar releases.

·
Registered
7,802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by babrown92 /forum/post/17026305

Probably the only Pixar release I won't buy. The movie is beautiful to look at, but I just cant get past Ellen DeGeneres. She ruins the whole movie for me. The only Pixar movie I dont like.

Interesting. I thought the casting and voice acting in this one were nearly perfect for all the characters.

·
Premium Member
24,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've just cancelled my order, why would they advertise a date then just out of whim go out and change it. Damn I was hoping to see it on blu ray. Moderators might as well lock this thread or even delete it.

·
Registered
584 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin /forum/post/17027306

I've just cancelled my order, why would they advertise a date then just out of whim go out and change it. Damn I was hoping to see it on blu ray. Moderators might as well lock this thread or even delete it.

It sucks, but thanks for confirming it for us.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by babrown92 /forum/post/17026305

I thought she was perfect in her role.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Shoot, I was tracking this as well. The price was steeper than the Monsters inc bd but I still would have done it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts