AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finishing off a small HT setup in an upstairs room in the house. Nothing fancy and will mainly be used for videogames, watching sports and movies occasionally (until the HT in the basement is finished).

The room is about 13 feet long, by 10 feet in depth. So it's a fairly small room.

Currently I have a pair of Polk Audio RTI A3's I am going to be using as Main Front speakers. Since the room is small, I think they will provide more then enough sound to fill it. The receiver is an Onkyo TX-SR505 which gets the job done for this little setup.

I am still debating on the sub, and have picked out a center (Polk Audio CSIA4). However, my problems comes with picking the two back speakers.

I am not sure what to get that would compliment the rest of the setup well. I was thinking perhaps a pair of these Polk Audio M10 but I was not sure.

So I decided to put this thread up to ask for any suggestions or ideas on what I should do in this small room.

Thanks for any help that is provided.

· Registered
729 Posts
If you are doing a lot of gaming and sports the Butkickrer tactile subs make a lot of sense.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.