AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Vista computer with a Pentium D 915, 2 GB of DDR800 RAM, 2 WinTV-PVR-150MCEs and a GS 7300 video card. My computer records from two Charter Cable DCT-6200s.

Until recently my setup was working fine and I had no problems other than the fact that FireSTB occassionaly confused my two tuners.

Now I can no longer record any standard definition programming. I can watch standard definition programming fine; however, as soon as I hit the record button on the media center the video loses audio and starts stuttering. Once the recording is started I see the my STBs volume bar for a few seconds and then it disappears. Is FireSTB sending some command to the STB that it shouldn't be? This problem only affects standard definition channels. All of my HD channels come in crystal clear with no problems.

Does anyone have any ideas? I have tried updating the tuner card and video card drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled firestb and the other programs I run (DVRMSToolBox). Nothing seems to have any effect on my problem. I have read the entire FireSTB readme file at least three times and I can't find anything that suggests it would fix my problem.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.