AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new to this forum and im trying to get some ideas on how to finish my unfinished basement into a Home Theater. I have been looking around for some threads that were close to my design but havent found any. i have a room that is 38ft x 12 1/2ft and is 7 1/2ft tall. I want to split the room at 15 for a bar room and have a 23x12 theater room. We just started putting up the walls and would like to get some ideas from the ground up before we get to far into it. wall one is 12 1/2 wall 2 is 23 with no openings wall 3 is non exsisting and is 12 1/2 wide. i have to come up with an opening into the bar... archway, french doors etc and wall four has 2 - 36" doors one right at the start of the wall and the other one starts 55 inches from the end of the wall i also have duct work coming the length of this wall down 12in. I will try to get pictures on here so yall will know exactly what im working with

·
Registered
345 Posts
You shouldn't have a problem finding a similar room to your 12x23 space you mentioned. Just think of the two spaces as completely separate rooms (they should be) and I'm sure you'll find a solution if you keep searching the forums.

Sorry I'm no more help than that. What I would recommend is to read as many threads as possible and click on every "my build" link you see in peoples' signatures.

Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.